Shiftyj1

Adam Nevill
Exorcist Falls: Includes the novella Exorcist Road
Jonathan Janz

The Tooth Fairy

The Tooth Fairy - Graham Joyce The Tooth Fairy is a very good coming of age tale with sprinkles of horror (and maybe a wee fantasy, as well.) Sam has a Tooth Fairy - A (dream?) that is leaking over into the real world and causing havoc for the Redstone Moodies. As events unfold, Sam must find a way to disconnect from the Tooth Fairy and stop the intrusion into our world before it destroys all that he loves.

Not a fast moving tale, Graham does a very good job creating an unsettlingly dark atmosphere. While it never gets fully realized into out and out horror to the bones, I was still left with a deep feeling of tension and unease as the story progressed. Very well written with superbly drawn characters. 4+ Stars! Highly Recommended!

I have had this one on my tbr for a long time and finally got around to it. I actually finished it the evening that I found out Graham had succumbed to Lymphoma. He will be sorely missed. Great writers live on thru their work though and I look forward to reading some more from Graham.